To whom we address?
- Each person’s health should be a priority issue. This project wants to come to the support of 20 older persons, whose financial earnings are reduced and thus the co-payment of receipts represent an impediment in the acquisition of necessary medical treatment.
How we support them?
- The project encourages a quality and correct medication among chosen patients. The co-payment support requires that, on a monthly basis, patients receive their medication for free , based on a contract signed with our Association.
Moreover, with the help of pharmacists,house calls will be made, in order to advise patients in terms of food , lifestyle they should follow
How long will the project last?
- 1 year
How we do the selections?
- The selection of targeted group will be made on the basis of an analysis of the evaluation file made by the project team.
- With the help of pharmacies from Cluj-Napoca, we managed to make donations of medicine to 10 patients with different pathologies: asthma, adenoma of prostate, gastric ulcer and stage II Oncology (lung cancer).
- A 39-years-old gentleman diagnosed with diabetes (insulin dependent) with one leg amputated and who suffered 2 mild heart attacks within 72 hours, had been prescribed a treatment whose payment was impossible to be supported by the family. We managed to make a donation of 700 RON, representing part of the co-payment of the recipe/5 months.